Fearless Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Legends

Official Fearless Legends forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adrastea, and Kybele Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WOW Pixi

Adrastea, and Kybele Application Empty
PostSubject: Adrastea, and Kybele Application   Adrastea, and Kybele Application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:53 pm

Hello, My name is Stephanie.
I've just recently tranfered to this server from Hyjal. I switched due to time, hyjal was 3 hours behind me, i'm an est person and area 52 is my time Smile
I have 2 characters on Area 52 at the moment.
Number one is my 70 enhancement spec Shamman her name is "Kybele". She is revered with lower city, and Thrallmar, also keyed for Karazhan. Am am working on rep for other factions so i may be able to do those heroics. She is in mostly superior equipment, no epics yet Sad
Number two is my currently 48 fire spec mage her name is " Adrastia" (have a few point spread into arc and frost for enhances). I LOVE BLOWING THINGS UP!!!!
I was talking to a person by the name of *Gin* and he spoke very highly of your guild and got me rather enticed.
I'm not a childish person, i'm a serious player and have a twisted sense of humor *wink*

Please consider me an applicant to represent your guild in the WONDERFUL game of World of Warcraft.

P.S. my boyfriend also switched his chars here a 70 holy priest kara keyed and a 70 hutner. He may be interested in joining at a later time.

Thank you for listening to me and hope to hear from someone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wow P

PostSubject: Adrastia Kybele application   Adrastea, and Kybele Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:39 pm

Correction, Adrastia is 49 now
Back to top Go down
Morgothius

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: ok..   Adrastea, and Kybele Application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 11:22 pm

tx to take time to make a nicely appllication on website some ppl when they hear application was fear of that and run away. taht prove u seem very interesting to join us.

second point wich one is Main shammy and priest seem to be very interesting for us cause we need shammy and priest but dont really DPS. And we looking for ppl who was 65+ soo if shamy is ur main its cool ill try to contact u this week to talk about it or if u see this reply before just contact morgothius in game

tx again fro app
Back to top Go down
WOW Pixi

PostSubject: cont. adrastia and kybele application   Adrastea, and Kybele Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 12:29 am

The 70 shamman is mine (stephanie) and so is the almost 50 mage. Those are the chars i have on area 52.
The 70 holy priest and the 70 hunter are my B/F's (Joe). We have 2 separate accounts. We did that so we could play together.

At this point i really enjoy playing my mage. I've slightly considered rolling a priest as my next character.The best thing i found to do with my shamman was enhancement spec. I have decent gear, and know how to control to horrible agro pulls of an enhancement shaman. But, after all that, i still love my mage a ton more.
If you want healers, i'll roll a priest and level it. But making a shamman a healer isn't very effective in my opinion.

Thank you for listening to me.
~Stephanie~
Back to top Go down
Grimskunk
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Adrastea, and Kybele Application   Adrastea, and Kybele Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:05 am

For any of you who just applied to join the guild you can just whisper an officer in the game to talk about it: See the officers list on the website. Thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seakwens.com/FL/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrastea, and Kybele Application   Adrastea, and Kybele Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adrastea, and Kybele Application
Page 1 of 1