Fearless Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Legends

Official Fearless Legends forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lankou

Application - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Application - Shaman   Application - Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:08 am

HI everyone,

I'm a back from a month of wow vacation with no guild to fit in as mine disappear during that time. Some of my guild mates transferred to fearless a few days ago, and i was used to group a lot with juggernot. This is one of the reason i have been attracted to your guild. My first being to play with a good group and enjoy raiding when i can.

A part from the armory information i am keyed for all heroic instances and was used to raid Kara (Prince being my highest encounter) before my vacation.

For more personal info, i'm a 36 years guy living in Montreal, Quebec.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested. If not, well, let me know as well Smile

Lankou
Back to top Go down
Shadcaster

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-02-21

Application - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Shaman   Application - Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:29 pm

nice application, with all we need to know 'cept one thing... we're most likely interested by Resto Shammy, if you are one you got my vote Razz
Back to top Go down

Application - Shaman
Page 1 of 1