Fearless Legends

Official Fearless Legends forum

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Aerniskliwbi, level 70 protection warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aerniskl

PostSubject: Aerniskliwbi, level 70 protection warrior   Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:13 pm

Hello! I am Aerniskliwbi, a level 70 protection warrior, specced 10/0/51. I am interested in new end game content, and raiding.
I have a relatively flexible schedule, and can attend most every raid. I am attuned for karazhan, and I am working on getting revered with many factions to obtain my heroic keys. I am well geared (you can check my character out at the WoW armory), and I consider myself hard working.
I used to be on bloodhoof, and I knew quite a few of you back in the day. Many of you came from Boonedock saints, as did I, and upon the collapsing of that, you went into Dark Pact. I remember quite a few of you, including Shadcaster, Morgothius, and Grimskunk.
I hope to attend end game raiding with all of you, and I hope you see me fit as a member of Fearless Legends!
Back to top Go down
Funkymasta

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Aerniskliwbi, level 70 protection warrior   Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:39 pm

Hope to see you ingame Surprised so you can take my tank place so i can back to kicking some ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Aerniskliwbi, level 70 protection warrior
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1