Fearless Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Legends

Official Fearless Legends forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombly 70 shadow priest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zomblly

Zombly 70 shadow priest Empty
PostSubject: Zombly 70 shadow priest   Zombly 70 shadow priest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:43 pm

Character name: Zombly
Class/Spec: Priest / Shadow
Current server: area 52

Hey hey hey hey! Me and my buddy ( Flobings) Just came on over form terenas and are looking for some end game, our guild collapsed so we are hoping that you have room for some pretty decently experianced raiders who are fun loving and commited! =P

Prior Raid Experience: all of mc,bwl, zg, just hit 70 not too long ago so i havnt done any 70 end game yet, but i catch on pretty fast.
Armory link:

What's your favorite Raid or team encounter in WoW (and why):I'd say vael was my favorite, it took alot of team work and it was a turning point for alot of guilds. I like the fights were every one needs to their part.

Any alts you want to share with us?: Durpty 60 rogue on Dragonblight, mooger currently level 8 druid nalt on area 52.

What do you do for fun, besides WoW?: I play bass, listen to lots of metal and industrial with a touch of techno, Hang out with my girlfriend on the weekends, and do other this's and that's around my college campus.

Anyone in guild you know?: well i just transfered here so ...nope

Any final comments about you and why we should accept your app?: I'm not a loot whore, I'm a goofy guy and me and flob really want a good guild =)

~ Zombly?!
<FEAR>
Back to top Go down
Zomblly

PostSubject: Armory   Zombly 70 shadow priest Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombly 70 shadow priest   Zombly 70 shadow priest Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:51 pm

i see.
Back to top Go down
Morgothius

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Zombly 70 shadow priest   Zombly 70 shadow priest Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:12 pm

i try to communication in game but never got answer we gonna recruit u prolly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombly 70 shadow priest   Zombly 70 shadow priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombly 70 shadow priest
Page 1 of 1