Fearless Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Legends

Official Fearless Legends forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lock 70 - Hunter 70

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zurim

Lock 70 - Hunter 70 Empty
PostSubject: Lock 70 - Hunter 70   Lock 70 - Hunter 70 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:37 am

Hello Smile

im applying to this guild because i know a few quebekers in it and id like to be raiding as much as i can, atm my guild dosent have enough peoples in it to be raiding and the leader is online like one day a week and does no recruiting.

iv been playing wow for about 6 months or so before i was playing Final Fantasy online for the past 2-3 years i was co leader in one of the biggest guild, so after killing evry boss and getting all the drops possible i quited for wow and here i am.

im 33 and got a lock 70 named Tyran and a Hunter 70 named Zurim and i have a few real life friends playing with me, one has Helmo War Prot 70 and Elvisgratton thief 70, another friend has War Prot Grummish 70 thief Tanisio 70 and hunter 70 Banak , the girl of the group has 70 shaman restro Karainda & 62 lock Tornade progressing and the last Kotor 70 Hunter.

Hope of hearing some good news in the coming days, see you Smile
Back to top Go down
Shadcaster

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Lock 70 - Hunter 70   Lock 70 - Hunter 70 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:04 am

hmmm 2 prot warrs, 1 resto shammy, already run SL with the hunter... these guys are juicy!! Razz
they got my vote, with them in guild I can smell second Khaz grp + bigger raids incoming Smile
Hope to see them all soon in the Legends Family Smile
Back to top Go down
Vyktor
Officer
Officer
Vyktor

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Lock 70 - Hunter 70   Lock 70 - Hunter 70 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:43 pm

Yeah i want them too, seems great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock 70 - Hunter 70   Lock 70 - Hunter 70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lock 70 - Hunter 70
Page 1 of 1