Fearless Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fearless Legends

Official Fearless Legends forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Mage App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhydarkc

70 Mage App Empty
PostSubject: 70 Mage App   70 Mage App Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:09 am

Hello,

Deep fire mage looking for a place to call home. Just started playing WoW again about a month ago, was lvl 64 then and lvld to 70 not more than 2 weeks ago. Got alot of pre bc raiding experience. i ran my own guild on Greymane and we where very successful in Mc and BWL, AQ, etc...

I have been working really hard to get this toon geared for kara and working on rep and keys. Am Kara keyed already. just started tailoring this week and got it to 375 yesterday. Got Wrath of Spellfire set already.

Anywho i got a slow start but working really hard to catch up. I work alot but play just about everynight for a few hours at least. Looking for a good mature guild to grow with. Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Shadcaster

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-02-21

70 Mage App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage App   70 Mage App Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 11:08 am

we got some mages already but for the upcoming development of the guild I think we could use a mage that plays quite oftenly...
this dude got my vote!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Vyktor
Officer
Officer
Vyktor

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-22

70 Mage App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage App   70 Mage App Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:42 pm

Got my vote too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 Mage App Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage App   70 Mage App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Mage App
Page 1 of 1